Monday, October 24, 2016

"Colors"

The theme this week is "Colors" by Kathy.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Mondays and voting begins after that. 

I decided to use for my header a view of the last day on Lake Hodgson. I enjoyed the view and the color reflections in the rippling water.
 As you can see we are far behind in the leave change this year with some just coming into color.
There are some neat views as the leaves start to get their color.
This is a color change at the entrance to my house.
See what the others show on my side bar.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Tom, pretty fall colors. Beautiful trees! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

imac said...

Neat Fall colours there Tom ol friend.

Jenn Jilks said...

They are beautiful!!!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

There is so much lovely color in fall.

Katney said...

Such a colorful time of year.

Lew said...

Delightful color in your area this fall!

Linda G. said...

I love seeing Autumn colors reflected on bodies of water.

heritagemom said...

Nothing like color on the lake! Beautiful.