Monday, October 31, 2016

Favorite Animal

The theme this week is "Favorite Animal" by me.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Mondays and voting begins after that. 

I decided to use (big surprise) FISH as my favorite animal. After a dismal Spring things turned around as the weather got hot. I caught two Fish Ohio Award fish on 7-7. I had a great July and here are some of the highlights.
It was a 14" White Crappie and a 11" Regular Bluegill.
I brought home coolers full of fish throughout the Summer.
On 7-12 I caught a 13.5" White Crappie and a 13.25" Black Crappie.
Here is another day 7-27 with two big black Crappies over 13".
Just look at the size of these fish.
I was so happy to catch these in the heat of the Summer.
I caught 3 Small Mouth Bass during the summer. A 17", 19" (shown) and a 15" on my last trip. It was really fun to fight them and return them to the lake. These are new to the lake and growing fat on the shad.
See what the others show on my side bar.

5 comments:

imac said...

Something fishy BIG time here MDF Tom.
Clever chappie.

Lew said...

Great catch! Both with the rod and the camera!

Katney said...

No surprise at all!

heritagemom said...

Looks like you had a nice haul of fish this year!

eileeninmd said...

You did great, look at all those fish. Happy Halloween, enjoy your day!