Monday, April 10, 2017

"Hidden"

The theme this week is "Hidden" by Christine.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Mondays and voting begins after that. 

I would have this siruation occur while hunting whitetail in the PA woods. Can you see it, it's hidden.
 Here is another photo, can you see it?
On Thursday the area was hidden under a blanket of snow. Yes it is Spring and it was 72F today.
Here is a root that was hidden under the sidewalk. It lifted the sidewalk up as it grew.
What a funny sight to see on a hidden day.
See what the others show on my side bar.

4 comments:

imac said...

Nice showing of Hidden Tom MDF, tree roots a hunting we go,lol

Jenn Jilks said...

What fun! I'm ready for spring!

Katney said...

I tripped over a sidewalk like that and skinned both knees. Watch out!

Linda G. said...

Tree root hidden; that was a good one. I have missed many a shot, when trying to photograph a deer in brush!