Monday, June 5, 2017

"Memories"

The theme this week is "Memories" by Kathy.  Mac, Kathy, Lew, Christine and I have a little contest to show a new theme header each week. We now post anytime before 4 PM EDT on Mondays and voting begins after that.  Lew is still missing in action.It was a holiday so I'm late.

A lot of my memories are made on my boat. I enjoy fishing and even though it has been a rough year with the knee replacement, I have been getting out some and have caught 3 Fish Ohio size Crappie.

Here are some memories of past years trip. Since I'm retired I get out during the week. 2013 was a good year.This was a Fish Ohio Crappie.
2013 This was a Fish Ohio Carp.

2010 This was a Fish Ohio Crappie with its friends.

2012 Fish Ohio Red Eared Bluegill.

2014 Fish Ohio Crappie and Perch.

2015 Fish Ohio Crappie and Bluegill.

See what the others show on my side bar.

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Well done!

Linda G. said...

A lot of my memories about your blog posts are about fish :)